Saturday, January 5, 2013

HiggiE's 365 Challenge: New Year: Week One


My New-Year’s Resolutions is probably like many other People for the year of 2013. It has to do with working out more; but that is also where my resolution is going to be very different. I am doing a Parkour 365 day Challenge. 

My plan is to do a daily parkour workout in which I use my environment to build up my strength, control, and flexibility. I am also going to work on learning new tricks every week. The whole time I am going to Blog here on Flux Progression all of my experiences and also post Video's. 
This 365 Day Challenge is going to be a big investment but I think it will work out. One of my goals is to increase my skill at parkour and also other parkour type sports. I would also like to gain another 10 to 15 pounds setting me at 150 pounds and also become more flexible.

This is my first post of the year and I have had a successful week of working out. I am starting with basic workouts so that I can get used to blogging more and get used to doing the workouts. Each day this week I concentrated on some basic muscle groups mainly my arms, legs and core. In the future I will add more parkour training and workouts that will help me to work on new tricks. 

It is early in the year which means winter and snow so unfortunately it is hard to get out so I have been confined to my basement. 

Hope everyone has had a Happy New Year. 
Until Next Week.

HiggiE-