Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Watchdogs Parkour: Selfie Aware Video


I was able to participate in a video shoot with the Youtube Channel Vizibility Zero.

I played Aiden Pierce form the anticipated new game Watchdogs. This Game looks very good. Aiden Uses Parkour to get around the city, so the Visibility Zero Guys contacted me to play the character. I also played Link in their Legend of Zelda Video and Snake in their Assassination Simulation Video. Once I got the costume and tried it on I felt and looked just like the character; It was very empowering and helped me to get into character. Zeb, Abdial and Rich who run the channel did a great job on it. They always do a great Job on their videos. They are still relatively new, Help them out by subscribing, and sharing their content, they will be coming out with more great content in the Future. Check Out the Video below along with the behind the scenes and some production Photos. 






Production Photos

In Costume.


L to R: Abdial, Eric, Zeb, Rich


Filming at the Restaurant, Last scene in the Video for the Date.

This Kid, Dane was his name, recognized the character and wanted to meet us. We were filming nearby.

Getting to beat up the Selfie Guy. We had to run through this shot many many times to get it right, and to get all the different angles. 

Abdial climbed the fence and wall to get the shot they wanted.