Thursday, May 4, 2017

I had a blast at Utah's WeJumpTheWorldDay [with video]

The Utah Community got together for WeJumpTheWorldDay on April 29th, 2017. I tried to get some footage of most of the people I interacted with while at the Jam. It was a great day.

I was super sore the days following the jam. I have the tendency to keep going without many breaks at jams like these, luckily I was behind the camera for much of the time allowing me breaks. We hit up some of my favorite large group spots at the University of Utah. There were so many of us at the jam. It was cool to see everyone spreading out and finding different ways to train. I counted over 60 people, I know that some people left early and came late, so we got a really great turnout.

Make sure to inform yourself when the next jam is happening here in Utah.
www.wasatchparkour.com